Thursday, December 9, 2010

12/09/2010

Beverages:
3.5 cups organic whole milk
12 cups of water
1 cup ginger ale

Breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal
1 tbsp sugar
2 teas butter

Lunch:
A delicious concoction that I made from leftovers, it involved mushrooms, cheese, tuna salad, leftover pasta & white balsamic vinegar

Snack:
p90x recovery drink

Dinner:
Baked Ham
Roasted Potatoes
3/4 cup green beans


Approximate Nutritional Breakdown:

1711 Calories
90 g Protein
70 g fat
180g carbs

Approximate calorie burn:

1660 resting metabolic rate
400 avg. from breastfeeding
250 from moderate daily activity
400 from turbofire tone 30 workout

Approximate calorie deficit:

2710 - 1711 = 999 (waaaaaaaa!)


My Thoughts:
I'm on my first day of officially not drinking coffee anymore... it's been rough. Technically I started not drinking coffee when I started getting sick 2 1/2 days ago approximately, but today is my first concerted effort towards not drinking it anymore. I've said many times how I wanted to stop drinking it, and even tried for a day.... lol or less. But this time, I'd like to make it stick. I'm not swearing off it entirely, just on a day to day basis. I'll post more about my reasons why in another post.

I felt good today. I got a headache and started feeling sleep right before dinner time, but I usually feel that way, coffee or no, so I just took some Ibuprofen for the head ache and pressed on. I didn't really *try* very hard as far as what kinds of foods I took in today and that's probably why I didn't do a great job on my protein intake and my carb count was a little higher than I would like it to be. I did manage to get in a good strength building workout this afternoon and it KICKED MY BUTT. Gotta love TurboFire :D

No comments:

Post a Comment