Monday, December 13, 2010

12/13/2010

Beverages:
13 cups of water
1 10 oz cup of coffee with 1tbsp sugar & 4tbsp half and half

Breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal
2 tea sugar
2 teas butter
2 whole eggs + 2 egg whites, cooked in 1 tbsp coconut oil

Lunch:
4 slices of turkey lunch meat
3 of those slices had 1tbsp cream cheese
3 oz of organic baby carrots
1 medium naval orange

Snack:
Coffee :P (listed above)

Dinner:
Easy Mexican Casserole (sooo good!) I went lighter on the cheese than the recipe called for and lighter on the olives as well

Dessert:
Ladies Christmas Dessert for church - 3 peanutbutter kiss cookies (did you know those have 15o calories each?!?) ugh.... so not worth the third cookie.

Approximate Nutritional Breakdown:

1900 Calories
89 g Protein
87 g fat
175 g carbs

Approximate calorie burn:

1650 resting metabolic rate
400 avg. from breastfeeding
150 from moderate daily activity
350 10 minutes HIIT workout in the morning, 25 minutes walk away the pounds in the afternoon

Approximate calorie deficit:

2550 - 1900 = 650 (darn that third cookie!)


My Thoughts:
I really didn't want t exercise today, but I went to my online support group ( I love you guys! ) and asked for a kick in the pants, which I received (thank you again Wendy). I would have loved to have that calorie count say 800 instead of 650 (arg!) but I guess I'll have to settle for that. On to another day!

Warmest Regards,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment