Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekly Weight In 12/13/2010

Starting Weight @ December 1st : 168.6lbs

Last week's weight in: 166.5lbs

Today's morning weight was: 165.5lbs

Lost last week: 1lb (every pound matters!)

Goal weight: 135lbs

Deadline: April 25th, 2011

Weekly weight loss to meet my goal: 1.55lbs a week

My Thoughts:
I wasn't as careful with my calories as I *could* have been, but I know that I ate for exactly a 1lb weight loss. I didn't workout for two days in a row during the week due to illness and then 2 days in a row over the weekend so I know I could have worked harder there and increased my calorie burn. I'm shooting for a 750 calorie deficit daily (minus the free day) and lowering my carb intake to about 125g a day instead of 150g. On to this week!

If you've lost weight please let me know so I can celebrate with you! Leave a comment below :D

2 comments:

  1. Good job-knowing what to do helps for sure. Now you can gauge your calories and workouts for a little more of a loss!

    SO PROUD OF YOU ★★★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mama! :) It's very empowering to have such a good handle on what's going in my body and what my body is burning and what I can do about it all. I am not at a loss for what to do now and by God's grace, I'll meet my goals :)

    ReplyDelete