Monday, December 13, 2010

You Can Journal Too!

You've been thinking that you want to start your own food journal but have no idea HOW to calculate all these calories and nutrition... well here is how I do it *snickers* I use my free account at DailyBurn.com. Yep, it's that easy. They have a huge database of foods and you can add foods as well. After a while you start to get a good handle on how many calories are in any given food, which is helpful when you're on the go, but when I'm home I just input everything I eat, as I eat it. Often, I will put in what I plan on eating later that day, to see exactly how many calories I'll be taking in ahead of time, so I can squeeze in extra exercise or rejoice that I'm right on target for the day. I hope you'll consider utilizing DailyBurn to help you on your journey to health and well being, it's such a useful tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment